Creative Poker Lines is a new video series by Peterpjames. This 3 video series, running over 1.5hrs, goes through a collection of Peter’s creative lines. Done in a powerpoint presentation style, these videos are sure to invigorate your game and get you thinking about new and creative lines. Default lines are all well and good, but as the games continue to mature the biggest winners will be the ones who can adjust and confuse unimaginative nits/tags. Here are just a few creative lines covered in great detail throughout the series:
- Bluff raising flops (ranges, sizes, and hand types!)
- CiB 4bets (why a min4bet can be the best size to use)
- Small Continuation bets (when to use them and against which players)
- Induction bets (how to use tiny bets in your favor)
- 3betting X openers with Y size (finding extra profitable 3bet spots preflop!)
- And more!
This series is great value for players that are trying to add extra spots into their game and become tougher players. As you move higher and higher you need to be armed with more than just standard opening ranges and default postflop lines, and these videos teach you exactly where and how to add extra bits of winrate. If you haven’t already done so, check out Peterpjames’ other series The NLHE Tune Up Series and consider picking up both today!