The NLHE Tuneup cash game poker video series is a hodgepodge of 100bb NLHE cash game information brought about by discussions and lessons with various students. This 2.5 hour long video series covers tons of 100bb poker strategy, focusing primarily on postflop play. These videos cover:
- An advanced lecture on postflop play
- Actual equity vs fold equity
- How common tendencies of perception that apply in real life also apply in poker
- In-depth hand analysis of real troublespot hands submitted by students
- How to play hands pre and postflop including clear discussion of possible lines, alternatives, etc
- A discussion of play as stacks get slightly deeper and how to properly leverage stack sizes when over 100bb deep in order to put opponents in tough spots and crush them.
Interested in Peterpjames’s results when playing 100bb poker at 50NL and 100NL? Here you go:
Most of this series focuses on postflop play, and creating optimal lines when 100bb deep. There are 5 videos in this series, giving you a ton of value for your dollar. These videos are mostly done in Word (with some time spent in the forums) so that you can follow along with text and easy-to follow examples. No matter what kind of learner you are…you are sure to learn a thing or two here and start improving your winrate!
Here is a review from JayDawg89:
I bought Pete’s “NLHE Tune up” series and it is awesome value for money. When you consider his hourly rate for coaching, in which you couldnt cover all this stuff in just one hour, and the fact you can sit and go over the vids again as much or whenever you like means this is a serious bargain.
Peterpjames also released the new “Creative Poker Lines Video Series” which you may enjoy. Or, pick up both today!