OAK: Your Ranges Homework
This video will quickly show you how to get started, complete, and get the most from the ‘your ranges’ homework included in OAK. Here are a couple of extra pointers in case you get stuck:
- The first time you download this file and open it in Excel, you may see a yellow bar at the top that says you are in PROTECTED VIEW. It is 100% safe to click “Enable Editing” – and you will need to in order to get started.
- To use Google Drive/Sheets, download the file and upload it into your Google Drive. Once uploaded, double-click it and at the top choose to Open With > Google Sheets. It will take a few moments before opening.
- If you are new to Equilab, you can watch this free tutorial
- If you are new to Flopzilla, you can watch this free tutorial
- Want to continue this kind of practice, but in situations that have some information and differing stack sizes? Grab one of my poker workbooks for the games you play.
- Good luck!